I would like to register my terrier with the JRTCA. Do I have to be a member? How old must my terrier be?
Unlike other registries which register entire litters at birth, each application for registration in the JRTCA is judged on the individual terrier's own merits; having registered parents does not automatically guarantee that a terrier can be registered. You must be a member of the JRTCA before your terrier can be registered.
Having registered parents does not automatically guarantee that a terrier can be registered.
A terrier is not eligible for registration until it reaches one year of age and has attained its adult height, dentition, and other aspects considered for full maturity.
- JRTCA Membership
- Stud Certificate
- JRTCA Veterinarian Certificate
- Registration/Recording Fee
- $25 - if both parents are JRTCA registered
- $45 - if one or both parents are NOT JRTCA registered
- $25 - Transfer of ownership of Registered terrier
- $15 - Recording