• Home Page

Post Response
[Restricted]

Heat Cycle

Posted by:  Paul Crane
Category:   Medical
Posted on:  June 29, 2002 at 09:34:50

Question:

Hello! I just posted a question the other day about my Jane's heat cycle. Thank you very much for the reply.

Guess what? The morning after I posted the question, she had "spotted" my bed and that means that her heat cycle had begun! Talk about coincidences!! So everything is "back to normal" and I'm not concerned anymore.

By the way, you do not have to post this response if you do not want to. I just wanted to say thanks again for your kind advice and to let you know that Jane is doing well. I put little doggie diapers on her when she is in the house and she doesn't even seem too bothered by it. What a blessing those diapers are! And cute, too!

As always, thank you very much and keep up the fine work that you are doing with this homepage! Love it! Another "by the way"; The reason I want to have her spayed is that I do not want to purposely increase the JRT population here in Japan where I live. JRT are special animals and I don't think most people here are ready for the responsibility of owning a JRT. Japan is very "urban" and there aren't many places for JRT to run and enjoy themselves. I am VERY fortunate to live near a big beautiful park with a dog club and a special fenced-in dog play area where we go twice a day for our walks. Her favorite dog friends are a Great Dane and a Bernese Mountain dog. She loves to run and play with all dogs but especially the BIG ones. She doesn't think that she is small and is not intimidated in the least! What a fun little dog she is!