• Forum Menu
• Daily Digest
• Home Page

Post Response


Posted by:  Jonna
Category:   Other
Posted on:  November 24, 2002 at 14:17:47


I am trying to find the wide collar with lead that I've seen at so many of the trials. I am not sure what they are called though. They seem to be a very wide fabric that slips over the dogs head and has an attached lead. It almost looks like a martingale style but the collar part is extra wide. Any idea where I can get one of these ... or what they are called? Thanks!!