• Home Page

Post Response
[Restricted]

still peeing in crate

Posted by:  stephanie
Category:   House Breaking
Posted on:  February 19, 2003 at 09:23:30

Question:

petey is 11 months old and is still peeing in his crate. his feeding schedule is this: at 7am he gets food only no water - i go to work at 830am and return home at 5pm and he gets water and food ... and the water is taken away and is taken out during the nighttime when he needs to ... he never has accidents in the house or at night - he will wake me up during the night if he needs to go potty - which is rare. he doesnt go '#2' in his crate ... i've tried to put a towel in there for comfort - he would pee on it ... i put newspaper in there - he would pee ... i put nothing in there and he would pee ... the crate is not too big for him either ... and it isnt just when i leave and am gone during the day that this happens ... sometimes i will let him out and leave for a little while during the day and i will come home and sometimes he will go in the crate. when he does go in the crate i clean it with 409 cleaner which i was told to do by this site before. please help ... i don't think that there is a health problem but i dont know what else to do since i do regulate his water intake. thanks for any suggestions.