Jack Russell Story

Story Name: Beware of batteries!
From: P. Fitori

My Jack Russell Story:

Our 10 month old JRT, "Skids", like any JRT, is very nosy and full of energy. My son was playing with him and Skids started "doing his laps" and racing around the house. He jumped on my son's desk and grabbed a AA battery. In the five seconds that he had it in his mouth he was able to bite through it. He now has one side of his tongue burned by the acid in the battery. Luckily, he dropped it before it could do more serious damage. We feel so bad for him; but only time will heal the burn. Throw away old batteries and keep new ones in drawers!!!

Next Story

Return to List of Jack Russell Stories