The Official Site - Q&A Forum Jack Russell Terrier Club of America  
Q&A Forum

Forum Main Menu

Post Response (Restricted)

Re: Poisen Ivy

Posted by:  Jane McClay
Posted on:  April 19, 2001 at 18:17:34

In Reply to: Poisen Ivy
Posted by:  Kathy
Posted on:  April 19, 2001 at 10:08:58

Question:

: Hello everyone. Just got back from the Boston Marathon and my Miles was boarded for the first time. He was a good boy. I missed him terribly! I broke out with poisen ivy over the weekend. I have a LOT of it. I can only figure that I got it from him. We do hose him off after being in the woods and towel dry him - probably 99% of the time. Obviously we either didn't do it last week one day or didn't do a good job. I am wondering if you have a suggestions on how to avoid this again. I am miserable! Thanx for any ideas.

------------------ Response Area -------------------

Hi, Kathy,

I'm so sorry to hear about your poison ivy!

The poison ivy plant is an amazing one. I'm going to give you a link I just looked up that has GREAT information on the whole subject. It has information on how it's spread, and preventative measures you can take. Hope it helps!


Poison Ivy

Stop itching soon!!