Jack Russell Story
Courtesy of ljhuff.earthlink.net
Story Name: That Crazy Dog!!
From: The Huffmans
My Jack Russell Story:
Our pup T-Bone is now 3 years old. She has quite a lot of stories to tell about herself, like the time she first came into the house, did some laps and peed on a pillow, but here are some of the funny things that T-Bone does.
No matter how stupid she acts we will always love our Baby Bones(also know as:Bones, Bone-head, Stupid, Stinky, Runamuck, D-O-G, Bone-Bone, dumb mutt,etc...)and she will always be our dumb bud their for a good laugh.
- She stands on her doghouse in front of the window when she wants to be let in.
- Walks into doors, walls, chairs, etc...
- Quite often bangs her had "accidentally" on door frames.
- Sleeps on beds, clean clothes from the dryer, pillows, blankies, etc. when she knows she isn't supposed too.
- Barks at the wind whines for no reason.
- Peels tennis balls, and pops them
- She loves having the hose sprayed at her but won't get in the sink or bathtub.
- Occasionally when she knows something good is going to happen, like being fed, snorts.
- Sometimes while sleeping she barks, whines, or sighs.
- Occasionally sleeps with all 4 paws in the air.
- Like her mother(who was in a car accident, but not with T-Bone)walks, and runs with 3 feet on choice.
- She likes sitting in front of our heat dish.
- Farts(They're deadly)in her sleep
- Sits on the stairs and stares out a window, even if the blinds are shut.
- Tries to dig holes in the carpet for no reason.
- Watches animal programs on t.v.
- Runs laps at full speed around the house, and barks and starts over if you move.
- Dominated her obedience class when the other dogs were golden retrievers, labs, and mutts bigger than her.
- Runs into the back yard really fast, then hops 2 times.
Return to List of Jack Russell Stories